Northumberland County Council small works
Get in touch
Delivering small works contracts for Northumberland's schools
In partnership with Northumberland County Council we have delivered a diverse range of small contracts in the region’s schools
Robertson has been building schools which have transformed the educational lives of pupils for decades. As well as creating brand new schools for communities, we work with educational organisations and local authorities to upgrade and refurbish existing school premises to enhance the learning and social environments for pupils and staff.
Our projects in 2019 include:
- New Delaval Primary School (£800k, 6 months): Single storey extension to house three new classrooms, reception area and bathrooms.
- Greenhaugh Primary School (£200k, 3 months): Demolished conservatory to make way for new classroom, built in traditional stone to meet planning requirements of the national park.
- Otterburn Primary School (£240k, 5 months): Classroom extension with breakout area and entrance lobby.
- Horton Grange Primary School (£300k, 2months): Refurbishment works in three areas of the school including a small timber frame extension within the existing courtyard.
- Collingwood School Morpeth (£170k, 2 months): Converted existing portable cabin into a sixth form centre, with kitchen, new roof and exterior cladding.
- Haydon Bridge Community High School (£2.4m, 6 months): Refurbished the design technology area to create a vocational centre for practical skills including catering and engineering, with sports hall, library and performing arts areas.