Inverness Justice Centre
Get in touch
Bringing court and support services under the one roof
The new facility brings court and support services under the one roof to provide a more integrated and efficient justice system.
- £1 million saved through value engineering.
- Precast concrete columns for intricate facade created offsite to save time on build.
- £9 million social value achieved through our community development work.
- 99.94% of site waste diverted from landfill.
Combined facilities under one roof
Organisations and services supported in the justice centre include:
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service
- Families Outside
- Highland Council (Criminal Justice Social Work)
- HMCTS (Social Security and Child Support Tribunal, Employment Tribunal)
- NHS Highland
- Police Scotland
- Scottish Women's Aid
- Witness Service/Victim Support Scotland
The building has been designed to ensure the justice system is accessible, modern and fit-for-purpose. As well as providing modern court and tribunals facilities, a range of justice and support organisations are based in the centre providing integrated facilities for victims, witnesses, litigants and other users. The building includes video link facilities for young and vulnerable people.
Inverness Justice Centre was procured through the Scape Scotland framework, and constructed by Robertson Northern.